Professional Dental Cleanings
As with any disease or condition, prevention provides us with the best prognosis. Our experienced cosmetic dental hygiene staff is dedicated to the preservation of your oral health.
They are as concerned with preventing future problems as they are with detecting and fixing existing conditions for both adults and children.
With the help of the dental services listed below, many offered throughout Grandville, Cascade, and Grand Rapids, MI locations, we can significantly reduce the incidences of both gum infections and tooth decay.OUR GOAL: To help you preserve your natural teeth, prevent dental disease, and improve your oral health.
- Dental Exams and Cleaning
- Digital Oral X-rays: can detect hidden decay, reveal a dental abscess or cyst within the bone, help with the diagnosis of periodontal (gum) disease, and help diagnose other potential problems.
- Fluoride Treatments: Teeth with the appropriate level of fluoride in the enamel can handle more acid before they decalcify and therefore have far fewer cavities.
- Tooth Sealants and Laser Cavity Detection: By sealing off the deep grooves and fissures on the chewing surfaces of the teeth, we prevent the invasion of bacteria and sugars in the areas beyond the reach of the toothbrush.
- Periodontal (Gum Disease) Treatment: Our goal is to treat periodontal disease non-surgically, so early intervention is important.
- Oral Cancer Screening
We Offer a Variety of Dental Services
Please Contact Us If:
- it’s been more than six months since your last dental exam.
- you’re experiencing any discomfort or concerns.
- you are interested in any of the dental cleaning and tooth decay prevention services we provide.
Our first step is to get to know you and your individual situation so we can create the best dental care plan for you.Your comfort and satisfaction will always be our top concern.